Wednesday, July 25, 2012


Mid-week Trend update: Inspirational pieces!

Getting some inspiration this week from different people & things. It's always fun to take someone or something well known in fashion and create an outfit from it. Here are some of my favorites this week I have been seeing a lot of on my go-to websites ...

Inspiration #1: Remember Twiggy?

Twiggy was the fashion icon of the 60's and i love seeing some of the styles she wore come back! I have been seeing the mod dress look of hers everywhere lately-- especially with the indented neck line!
Twiggy Inspiration



Inspiration #2: Diggin' the Deets:

I find myself going to AllSaints website a lot for inspiration because I am in love with the detail they put into their clothing. 




Unfortunately, although I love it, I can't always afford it! Here are some detailed pieces I have found that are memorable, fashionable and most importantly budget friendly!

Asos Dress- must be for the right occasion but gorgeous!
Nastygal- love the sleeves

























Inspiration #3: Ombre-lievable!

I've  had the same hairstyle/color since I can remember and I've finally committed to trying Ombre! Now that I have Ombre on my mind-- I've been noticing Ombre clothing looks as well. Here are some Ombre must haves:

Ombre + Fringe= Perfection. Asos.





















Just bashed on AllSaints prices but this is AMAZING.



Nastygal does it again!



















Favorite Look of the Day:

Can't get enough of this romper!


1 comment: